- An understanding of what mental health is from this nationally endorsed course from Mental Health First Aid England.
- Gain a basic knowledge of some common mental health issues and get the confidence to interact with someone who is in distress or may be experiencing a mental health issue.
- Learn how to look after your own mental health.
Mental health first aid workshop
- The Adult MHFA Two-Day course qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing as well as practical skills to help you spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues.
- Develop the confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress and knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support.
Mental health awareness for managers workshop
- Gain an understanding what mental health and wellbeing is and identify key factors that affect mental health and wellbeing at work.
- Identifying the early signs of someone becoming distressed at work and how to take positive action.
- Practical ways to better support/manage a member of staff with a mental health condition.
FREE DOWNLOAD: ‘Why Workplace Wellbeing Works’
Simply fill in your email address to access the download link.