- Develop an understanding of what mental health is from this nationally endorsed course from Mental Health First Aid England.
- Gain a basic knowledge of some common mental health issues and get the confidence to interact with someone who is in distress or may be experiencing a mental health issue.
- Learn how to look after your own mental health.
Mental health first aid workshop
- The Adult MHFA Two-Day course qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing as well as practical skills to help you spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues.
- Develop the confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress and knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support.
Mental health awareness for managers workshop
- Gain an understanding of what mental health and wellbeing is and identify key factors that affect mental health and wellbeing at work.
- Identifying the early signs of someone becoming distressed at work and how to take positive action.
- Practical ways to better support/manage a member of staff with a mental health condition.
“I attended the two day MHFA course recently and found it really informative. Debbie’s style was professional, supportive and effective. She was really approachable and made everyone feel at ease. It became clear very quickly that she was extremely passionate and knowledgeable about the areas covered. I have now gained a Mental Health First Aider qualification and will use this to assist and educate our varied client base. I really enjoyed the course – thank you.“
Heidi Warfield – HR Manager, HR Dept
FREE DOWNLOAD: ‘PES Mental Health First Aid’
Simply fill in your email address to access the download link.