Introduction to the 5 ways to wellbeing workshop
The 5 ways to wellbeing are research-based activities that have gained worldwide recognition as a programme for creating a greater sense of wellbeing as individuals and in the workplace. This workshop gives an introduction and grounding in the theory and practice of the 5 ways.
- Introduces the 5 ways to wellbeing as a simple tool for boosting wellbeing and resilience.
- Practical tips for activities you can adopt straight away.
- Experiential exercises to promote self-reflection and shared ideas.
- Use the 5 ways to wellbeing in your life right and spread wellbeing in your family, work or community.
- Action planning for follow up after the workshop.
This wellbeing workshop will give you and your colleagues the awareness and tools you need to create a more relaxed working environment.