How to be better with money workshop
- Get and keep control of your money and get a plan for the future, whatever that may look like.
- Tackling spending, budgets, debt, home buying, insurance, credit checks, savings and pensions we aim to ensure you go away with a personal action plan.
- No jargon or boredom just practical help and tips in a fun and memorable way!
How money can make you happier workshop
- Understand the principles of financial wellbeing including how to control your daily finances and the ability to cope with a financial shock.
- What makes you happy and what would you like to be doing but aren’t. From this create longer term objectives to aim for and spend your time and money on.
- How to create a long-term plan and use financial forecasting to answer the question “How much is enough?”
Help to buy and helping your employees get on the housing ladder workshop
- Fed up with flatmates, annoying your parents or loathe your landlord? This workshop helps you understand what to save for a deposit and buy your own home.
- Reboot your finances to get that deposit, the differences between Help to Buy and Lifetime ISA’s and the various help to buy schemes.
- Understand why your spending habits and financial management is important, budgeting and the home buying process.
Reboot your pension workshop
- No pensions are not dull. No they are not just for old people. It’s time to get your head around them and what you really need to know.
- How to think about planning for later life no matter what age you are, understanding state and different types of pensions
- 10 things you must do to have a good retirement and your personal action plan.
Deal with debt and become debt-free quicker workshop
- Prioritise and reduce debt including credit cards, store cards, loans and overdrafts.
- Discover simple ways to boost your credit score.
- Learn what to do if you are in a debt crisis.
Building a nest egg – Saving for the future workshop
- Understand the importance of setting savings goals and budgets, regardless of what stage you’re at in your career.
- Recognise the difference between emergency, short-term and long-term savings, and learn tips to help you achieve your savings goals.
- Gain an overview of the different savings options available.
Call us on 01454 808658, email us at email@example.com or fill in our enquiry form or see open course dates here.
FREE DOWNLOAD: ‘Why Workplace Wellbeing Works’
Simply fill in your email address to access the download link.