Step 2 – Devise a wellbeing plan
We’ll use the findings from the ‘Check’ stage to create a customised, realistic plan. Wellbeing is more than perks and breaks – it has to be built into the DNA of your organisation. Our plan will cover not just the activities that your employees appreciate, but also the foundations you need to create a truly productive workplace.
Here are just a few possibilities.
- An overhaul of your sickness absence policy.
- More interaction between teams.
- More social events.
- A review of your organisational values.
- New line manager competencies and training.
- Exercise classes.
- Improved employee benefits.
- Providing fruit and healthy snacks in the office.
- A review of job roles to allow greater autonomy.
- A wellbeing intranet with downloadable tips and links to activities.
There is no ‘off-the-shelf’ answer to increased wellbeing. Every organisation is different – so let us devise a tailored, measurable plan that will boost your employees’ wellbeing at a price you can afford.
FREE wellbeing calendar
Download our comprehensive 2019 Health and Wellbeing calendar NOW.
FREE DOWNLOAD: ‘Calendar of Wellbeing Awareness Days 2019’
Simply fill in your email address to access the download link.
Employers are realising the effect stress can have on absence rates and productivity. But focusing on workplace wellbeing helps to create a culture where burnout can be avoided and productivity is the natural outcome of a happy workforce.