Three steps to a healthier business
Our workplace wellbeing solution begins with clear-headed analysis. What are the key business issues you need to address?
You might be worried about sickness levels. You may have noticed a dip in productivity. Perhaps you just want to attract the right talent with a package that beats off the competition.
Step 1 – Workplace wellbeing: the reality check
Once we understand your concerns, we’ll take the temperature of your organisation. That means asking employees through focus groups and questionnaires what could make their working life better. If there’s a gap between your expectations and their experience, a direct enquiry from an independent third party will elicit some honest answers.
Step 2 – Workplace wellbeing: the plan
We’ll use these robust, evidence-based findings to develop a detailed, achievable plan. Here’s where the creativity really comes in. Throw your assumptions about wellbeing to the wind – our recommendations might be light touch, detailed or radical. Whatever we suggest, we’ll make wellbeing work for you.
Here are just a few possibilities.
- An overhaul of your sickness absence policy.
- More interaction between teams.
- More social events.
- A review of your organisational values.
- New line manager competencies and training.
- Exercise classes.
- Improved employee benefits.
- Providing fruit and healthy snacks in the office.
- A review of job roles to allow greater autonomy.
- A wellbeing intranet with downloadable tips and links to activities.
There is no ‘off-the-shelf’ answer to increased wellbeing. Every organisation is different – so let us devise a customised, measurable plan that will boost your employees’ wellbeing at a price you can afford.
Step 3 – Workplace wellbeing: the delivery
With our unique combination of HR, employee benefits and wellbeing expertise, we can deliver on any aspect of the plan, from organisational change through to fitness days. Our wide network of partners means we can get the best deals for training packages, health screening programmes, exercise classes and more. Read on to find out why you should make PES your workplace wellbeing partner!
Wellbeing is embedded into our organisational culture. Download the PES Wellbeing Case Study below:
FREE DOWNLOAD: ‘PES Wellbeing in Action’
Simply fill in your email address to access the download link.
Explore our workplace wellbeing workshops
- Building resilience
- Building resilience for managers
- Line manager training
- Sleep & rest
- Fitness & health
- Health at your desk
- How to be better with money
- How money can make you happier
- Help to buy & helping your employees get on the housing ladder
- Reboot your pension
- Mental health aware
- Mental health first aid
- Mental health awareness for managers
- Emotional intelligence
- Wellbeing & you – wellbeing workout
- Ways of wellbeing workshop – an introduction to the 5 ways to wellbeing
- Behavioural happiness: wellbeing at work
- Finding & aligning values & purpose
- Design in mind: how the design of the workplace affects health, wellbeing and productivity