Builder of Business Friendships (aka Business Development Manager)
Head of Making Friends (Sales & Marketing Director)
Improve PES’s market position and achieve financial growth through developing new business opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals, whilst maintaining knowledge of current market conditions.
- Contribute to the business development strategy considering and prioritising the best routes to market and insure all channels are adequately supported.
- To ensure all Business Development financial targets (including, but not limited to, sales pipeline and signed & sealed) are met and regularly reviewed with all those involved with developing sales.
- Contribute to the development of all products/services, the pricing and marketing of these.
- To work with the senior management team/board to develop sales, marketing and business development strategies to increase future growth.
- To review, develop and ensure adherence to the PES sales process and ensure the CRM system is kept fully up to date. The sales process includes ensuring that operational/delivery employees are kept up to date with the sales pipeline and agreeing delivery dates – as well as ensuring a sufficient handover from sales to delivery is completed.
- To provide up to date sales pipeline information to the management team/board on a monthly basis, or as requested.
- Agree new contract commercials with the Head of Making Friends and ensure all new clients sign and return an agreement.
- Play an active role in the business planning process.
- Develop new business leads in line with targets.
- Attend business development and marketing events in order to promote the business and develop new contacts.
- Build and maintain excellent product knowledge for all services.
- Utilise and develop your professional network to maximise sales opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to potential clients.
- Contribute to ensuring all sales collateral is appropriate and up to date.
- Be aware of competitor activity and take appropriate action.
- Keep up to date with market trends and latest developments.
- Consider your own professional development and seek relevant and appropriate forms of training and development within agreed budgets.
- To ensure that behaviour is professional and appropriate and matches the PES values.
Business Development Duties
- To find, develop and maximise new business opportunities.
- To accurately record and follow up all new sales opportunities.
Measures for the role:
- Achievements of targets
- Development of the sales pipeline
- Client/prospect feedback
You’ll enjoy a great beneﬁts package and a whole range of wellbeing activities (such as an on-site gym, lunch and learn sessions, dress down Fridays and large amounts of cake).
We’re a refreshingly helpful employee beneﬁts and HR support provider. Since 2001, we’ve been passionate about giving our clients a high standard of care. No matter what size a business is, we know one solution doesn’t work for everyone. Our focus is on creating tailored solutions for a variety of businesses, to make employee beneﬁts and HR support accessible and affordable.
Feel you can make a contribution?
Then please get in touch. Send an email and your CV to Jax, telling us why you’re interested in us and why you think you’d ﬁt in: firstname.lastname@example.org.