Do you have excellent Agile project management skills, solid organisational and communication skills, and enjoy a fast paced and fun working environment?
If so, this is a brilliant opportunity to learn, grow and succeed with a team who are market-leaders in creating a great employee experience.
Committed to delivering a high-quality, tailored service to our clients, we provide the technology platform that underpins a range of world-class Employee Benefit, HR Support and Wellbeing services.
We are now looking for an Agile Project Manager to join our friendly and enthusiastic technical team in Rudgeway, just North of Bristol.
From the first day you join the business, you’ll be entitled to:
- a competitive salary
- 3 x life assurance
- free parking
- unique employee-only deals from 5,700 retailers, including shopping discounts and reduced cinema tickets
- free fruit, tea and coffee
- free on-site gym
- 27 days’ annual leave and your birthday off
After your probation, you’ll also enjoy the following:
- a benefits fund of £290 per annum to spend on benefits of your choice
- a health cash plan with the option to increase your cover and claim back trips to the opticians, dentist and more
- an employee assistance programme
- a pension scheme with a 3% employer match
- voluntary benefits, including a cycle to work scheme and give as you earn
As a Project Manager, you will lead the Development team day-to-day towards successful and timely delivery of quality software to the delight of clients.
Specifically, you will:
- ensure timely and on budget delivery of Web products and services
- ensure mechanisms that monitor, manage and provide progress on all software development activities are implemented and effective to facilitate evaluation and improvement
- plan software development activity to ensure that software enhancements / new web products are delivered in line with the product development road map and clients’ needs
- define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming a project team and establishing a project budget
- monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving issues, communicating progress and recommending actions
To be considered as an Agile Project Manager, you’ll need:
- excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- proven experience in Agile practices for the delivery of projects which are cost effective and clients love
- proven experience working with senior stakeholders, both internal and external, to understand needs and presenting back effective solutions
- substantial experience of working with others to resolve challenging and complex matters
- proven delivery of managing budgets and maximising outputs whilst minimising costs
Feel you can make a contribution?
Then please get in touch. Send an email and your CV to Jax, telling us why you’re interested in us and why you think you’d ﬁt in: email@example.com.