Refreshingly different HR
Good HR is about creating a positive employee experience. It doesn’t have to be overwhelming – it’s about having the right employee in the right place at the right time. This is integral to building a successful business and at PES, we know how it’s done.
Whether you’re a small organisation with no in-house HR team, or a larger business that needs help from time to time with complex issues, we’ll slot right in. You can count on us for practical HR support. We offer flexible solutions tailored to fit your requirements and your budget.
Pragmatic people solutions
Listen to Cathy Monaghan, Head of HR at PES, describe what we do. When it comes to the nuts and bolts of finding, managing and engaging people, we can assist with employment contracts, HR policies and handbooks, dealing with sickness and absence, disciplinary issues, employment tribunals, redundancies, TUPE transfers and much more.
At a more strategic level, we can help with performance management, succession planning, change management, coaching and/or reward – whatever it takes to build a winning workforce.
CEOThe friendly reassuring team at PES have been providing HR support to The Solicitors’ Benevolent Association for some years. This year we have been focusing on our staff, looking at how we can better support and challenge them. The guidance and structure PES have provided has been invaluable in designing an approach will help us get the best from our team.
What we offer
- Training to help line managers really manage well
- Promoting a positive culture
- Identifying values and how to live them
- Organisational change
- Managing performance and progress
- Supporting people to find their next opportunity
- Leadership development
- Clarifying roles and requirements
- Helping people know their purpose
- Reward and recognition
- Absence management
- Disciplinary and grievance
- TUPE transfers
- Contracts, policies and procedures
Choose the right level of support
Our pricing is clear and transparent with no hidden fees. You choose the level of service that’s right for your organisation. We can deliver individual HR project work, provide regular support for a monthly retainer, or offer a combination of both.
Project fees are fixed and bespoke to your requirements. For example, we could work with you on organisational change or leadership development programmes, or on creating a high-performing culture.
We can provide phone and email support for an affordable monthly retainer. Straightforward, easy-to-access HR advice, with a range of helpful templates – ideal for managing day-to-day people challenges.
CEOExcellent, no-nonsense, thorough, professional and knowledgeable approach… Highly recommended.
Why choose refreshingly different HR from PES?
- Years of front-line and board-level experience.
- Pragmatic advice and clear solutions.
- Each of our experts has a successful HR career track record.
- We’re pragmatic, not coercive – we’ll provide the facts, explain what we think will work and why, then let you decide.
- We offer total flexibility, slotting into your team as required.
- We’re a friendly bunch with a great sense of humour and we love helping organisations succeed.
HR tools and templates
We have a helpful selection of standard tools and templates for everyday HR issues. For example, a redundancy pay calculator, health and safety checklist or a disciplinary hearing guide. Visit our resources page to download the free templates you need.