PES is the happiest small business to work for in South Gloucestershire!
The awards just keep on coming! We’re delighted here at PES to have won Wylde IA’s Happiest Workplace 2017 competition for South Gloucestershire in the small business category. It’s fantastic to receive recognition for our commitment to workplace wellbeing.
Our award submission covered some of the great reasons why people love working for us. Here are just some of the things our employees enjoy:
- a great choice of online benefits and flexible benefit fund
- online and face-to-face health screenings
- talks on nutrition, healthy eating and financial wellbeing
- free fruit in the office
- group exercise, including dodge ball, tag rugby and yoga
- individual gym programmes
- hot-desking across different sites to encourage productivity and interaction between teams
- a physical environment designed for optimal wellbeing and productivity
- simplified HR processes to make life easier for everyone
- Thanksbox, an online tool for publicly thanking colleagues
- in-house training on spotting signs of stress, mindfulness, building resilience, and other wellbeing topics
- regular in-house awards for employees who go the extra mile.
Despite being a small business, we’re able to offer all this and more, for a modest investment that reaps huge reward in terms of employee satisfaction and loyalty. But don’t take our word for it – here are just a few highlights from our last employee survey.
|Survey question||Agree / strongly agree|
|The culture at PES enables and supports me to be happy and productive at work||100%|
|I feel my views and comments are listened to||100%|
|My manager seems to care about me as a person||100%|
|I would recommend PES as an employer to a friend or family member||97%|
|This last year I have had opportunities at work to learn and grow||94%|
Maxine Bennett, director, Wylde IA said: ‘This year has been the best yet. We’ve had a fantastic selection of different organisations enter our competition to find the happiest workplace in the South West. We’ve seen entries from large well-known companies alongside smaller businesses and start-ups. One thing they all have in common though is a genuine interest in the happiness and well-being of their staff and a desire to create the best working environment possible.’At PES, we know that workplace wellbeing isn’t just about one-off interventions – it has to be built into the core of the organisation. This is why everyone took part in developing our company values, and we all share in bringing them to life each day.
Ian Rummels, our head of thinking and possibilities, said, ‘We’re really thrilled to receive this award. It highlights so clearly the importance of workplace wellbeing. As a business, we’re totally committed to creating a fantastic employee experience, not just for our clients but for our own staff as well.’
We’d love to help you create a great employee experience. Can we help you with online employee benefits? Are you looking to outsource your HR? Or thinking of implementing workplace wellbeing initiatives? Please contact us for an informal chat! You can reach us by telephone on 01454 808658, or by emailing us at: hello@wearePES.co.uk.