Menzies Law Employment Law Update – Pregnancy & Maternity in the Workplace Seminar, 8th October (Bristol)
PES is, as always, delighted to work closely with Menzies Law, a local practice of employment law specialists and so we wanted to make you aware of an event they’re hosting in Bristol on 8th October 2019, for both HR professionals and employers.
The one day seminar (which is divided into two separate sessions; a legal update and afternoon seminar), will focus on developments within employment law (including the new IR35 legislation which comes into force for the private sector from April 2020), recent cases and what they mean for employers and HR professionals. It will also cover;
- The legal framework and background
- Tests, audits, processes, monitoring & communication
- A case study from the Public Sector – implementing IR35 and learnings from the process
- The HMRC Viewpoint – from a Tax Specialist
- Practical Solutions and things to consider in your planning and approach
There will also be an afternoon seminar where delegates can find out more about a current hot topic – Managing pregnancy and maternity in the workplace – reducing your legal risk and retaining your women returners.
Delegates can attend either the morning session, afternoon seminar or all day event, so for more information and to book your place, click here.