PES Wellbeing invites you our FREE workplace wellbeing and mental health briefing at the Priory in Bristol.
What’s on offer?
- A chance to hear expert psychiatrists speaking about the effects of poor mental health in the workplace.
- Wellbeing taster workshops (on either sleep, or mindfulness).
- Insights into developing a wellbeing strategy that will bring inspiring, practical ideas into your organisation.
- Fantastic opportunity to network with other HR decision-makers, managers and directors.
- 18:00 Welcome drinks and canapés
- 18:30 Priory welcome – James Hannam, Priory Placement Specialist
- 18:35 PES Welcome – Debbie Kleiner, Head of Workplace Wellbeing – PES
- 18:40 Daniel Fryer, Cognitive Behavioural Therapist and Clinical Hypnotherapist: Think Yourself Happy – Tip & Tricks on Positive Psychology
- 19:20 Dr Pawan Rajpal, Consultant Psychiatrist: The Effects of Poor Mental Health in the Workplace
- 20:00 Debbie Kleiner – Mental Health at Work: What are other businesses doing? What do your workplace benefits cover?
- 20:15 – Final Q&A and close