Looking for inspiration in 2019? Check out our 10 New Year Resolutions.
Click on the images to find out more!
1. I will go digital with my employee benefits
Relieve the strain on HR with latest employee benefits administration technology.
2. I will find an employee benefits provider who cares
If you care about employee benefits, you’ll want a provider who cares too. At PES, our mantra is happy people, happy business.
3. I will make reward about more than just salary
Are you an HR professional wanting to boost your reward package? Here’s another New Year’s resolution to get you thinking.
4. I will reduce admin by embracing HR technology
It’s time to stop thinking about HR technology and start doing. How much administrative time could you save with an employee benefits platform?
5. I will offer benefits that make a difference to my employees
Do you know whether your employee benefits are hitting the spot? Make them truly flexible to suit your demographic and see how much more engagement you get.
6. I will save money by choosing the right benefits platform
Is your employee benefits platform giving you the best ROI? If you’re not sure, or if you haven’t gone digital yet, now is a great time of year to review your options.
7. I will put a workplace wellbeing plan in place
Everyone’s talking about workplace wellbeing, but how many HR managers have a measurable plan in place? Kick off 2019 by reflecting on what wellbeing means to your organisation.
8. I will book a Mental Health First Aid course
Now is the time to book Mental Health First Aid training into your calendar for 2019. Don’t wait for a crisis – places fill up fast on this ever-popular course, so book yours today!
9. I will find out how happy my employees are
Ever asked your employees what makes them happy about coming to work? Start the New Year with a comprehensive wellbeing audit so you know what’s working, and what might need to change.
10. I will create a happy culture for better business performance
Every HR manager wants to see better business performance. What part does workplace culture play? Take stock this January of how you can improve your organisational culture.
Delivering a great employee experience is a challenge for growing organisations. At PES, it’s what we do. Our online employee benefits platform, HR support and workplace wellbeing services bring out the best in your employees – enabling your business to thrive.
Contact us to find out more.