Supporting rapid growth
Precision Resource Group (PRG) is one of the leading senior level recruitment firms in the UK. With a number of brands each specialising in regulated sectors including financial services, health care, technology, engineering and education, the business is committed to helping clients achieve competitive advantage through strategic, high level appointments.
The firm has expanded dramatically over the last three years. PES has supported its growth with happypeople, our employee benefits solution, along with regulated broking, pensions administration and HR services.
What were the challenges?
- Rapid growth over a three-year period from 18 employees to over 90.
- A fast-moving sector which generally sees a high turnover of staff.
- PRG wanted to attract and retain employees with a competitive reward package.
- A young working demographic with particular interests and needs.
- Compliance with auto enrollment legislation.
How did PES help?
- We launched our online employee benefits solution happypeople, which gave PRG employees access to a range of exciting, relevant benefits on a cutting-edge technical platform.
- Perks at Work, a leading online shopping portal, was included free of charge. It introduced employees to thousands of leading UK high street retailers and a host of discounts, cashback deals, and other ways to save.
Joined-up working from PES
- Our regulated subsidiaries, PES Health and PES Financial Services, were able to source competitive healthcare benefits and support the company’s auto enrolment process. We continue to administer the pension scheme.
- Our scalable employee benefits solution grew with the business, adding more benefits as employee needs evolved.
- Our in-house HR experts supported the growing business by redeveloping the employee handbook to give employees a clear, positive welcome to the firm.
What was the result?
- 81% of employees have now registered with the scheme, thanks to our extensive employee communications.
- 75% of employees have registered with Perks at Work.
- PRG has been successful in recruiting and retaining a high calibre workforce.
- With extensive back-office administration and management reporting from PES, the company has saved hours
of office time and has a clear picture of how well the scheme is performing.
- The business has also saved over £2,000 in National Insurance Contributions.