Showing employees they matter
Bible Society is a charity on a worldwide mission to find innovative and creative ways of helping Christians engage with the Bible, and to increase its relevance within a secular society.
With 130 employee, three sites and 23 remote workers, the charity wanted to show employees how much they are valued. PES helped them to achieve this with our online employee benefits solution, happypeople.
What were the challenges?
- With a variety of employees from different demographics, Bible Society wanted to ensure that its total benefits package worked for everyone, as well as help to attract new talent into the organisation.
- In a growing organisation, managing the various benefits manually was taking up too much HR time.
- Staff struggled to navigate and understand the full value of the existing benefits package.
- As a charity, showing value for money is essential.
- With a small HR team, they needed a provider who would be supportive before, during and after the launch.
How did PES help?
PES has developed a bespoke online benefits package that improves the charity’s offering to current and new employees. The platform is simple to use, available across all sites and accessible for everyone, including those who work remotely.
“PES collaborated with us from the start to deliver a really good flexible benefits package, tailored to our specific needs. They continue to support our HR team and employees.”
A personal service
- We helped Bible Society grow its benefits offering to staff.
- All the benefits on the platform are being used, especially the Health Cash Plan, which few employees had heard about.
- All the benefits are in one place which all employees can easily access, and the platform is simple to use.
- We’re helping Bible Society to develop ideas and add more to the platform such as holiday trading and flu vouchers.
What was the result?
Since launch, the charity has seen very high engagement rates among employees.
- 95% of employees registered with the health cash plan.
- 84% of employees of employees registered for online shopping.
Bible Society is already considering new benefits to add to its offering.