We are hosting our third Green and Ethical Benefits Forum at Triodos Bank in Bristol on Wednesday February 27th 2019 from 2pm until 5pm.
The Green and Ethical Benefits Forum was created to give like-minded professionals the freedom to discuss the opportunity and challenges of making ethical and socially responsible benefits more widely available to employers and their employees.
This session will be focused on ethical investments in the workplace with presentations from ethical ISA, pension and benefit platform providers.
There will also be the opportunity to discuss best practice and practical applications.
- 2pm to 2.30pm – Coffee and Networking
- 2.30 to 2.40pm – Introduction
- 2.40pm to 3.10pm – Workplace Pensions and Responsible Investing, Legal and General
- 3.10pm to 3.40pm – Ethical saving in workplace, Smarterly
- 3.40pm to 4pm – The role of technology in making greener decisions, PES
- 4pm to 4.30pm – Group discussion
- Close and further networking.
We have some great clients coming along, who all have sustainability and ethical values at the core of what they do – so it is sure to be an engaging and educational event.
Read what happened at our September 2018 Green and Ethical Benefits Forum.
Delivering a great employee experience is a challenge for growing organisations. At PES, it’s what we do. Our online employee benefits platform, HR support and workplace wellbeing services bring out the best in your employees – enabling your business to thrive.