FREE VIDEO RECORDING: Women in Work event
If you missed our live online panel discussion inspired by International Women’s Day, now is your chance to catch up.
Debbie Kleiner, Head of Workplace Wellbeing at PES, was joined by two eminent speakers to discuss a range of issues affecting women’s wellbeing at work, including mental health, the menopause and parenting. Each shared insights and top tips from their own areas of expertise. Topics included:
Gill Simpson, Executive and parent coach at Chapter Forty Four
- The importance of looking after our own needs as well as our children’s.
- The business and social imperative: why supporting working parents matters.
- How organisational culture may support/hinder working parents.
Sarah Davies, Co-Founder and Director, Talking Menopause
- Menopause key facts.
- Who is affected?
- What are the symptoms and how they can be recognised.
- Impact for individuals, and in the workplace.
Debbie Kleiner, Head of Workplace wellbeing, PES
- Mental health key facts.
- Gender and mental health.
- Promoting positive mental health for all genders.
- Creating a mental health strategy