Venue: Osborne Clarke, One London Wall, Barbican, London EC2Y 5EB
Cost: £20 + £4 booking fee. Including refreshments
Evidence-based ideas for an effective wellbeing strategy
Mental Health at work is being addressed by more and more businesses, with good reason. Employers need to think about how mental health and wellbeing impact on their recruitment and employee development programmes, and make sure that staff are supported.
But is it enough to simply introduce Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) training? This is a great first step, but what happens next?
Mental health issues can affect employees in different ways – and not always negatively, from a business perspective. Once awareness is raised among employees and managers, how can you ensure that the lessons learned leave a positive legacy? This has to be part of an ongoing, business-wide plan.
So if your organisation is already committed to developing a measurable mental health and wellbeing strategy, or if you want a better insight into how this can be achieved with lasting results, this event is for you.
We have a fantastic programme of speakers during this half day event, all of whom support or belong to organisations that are already committed to making employees happy, engaged and productive. Our speakers will share personal as well as professional experiences to enrich your understanding of mental health and wellbeing at work.
You’ll also discover a new, 7-step framework for embedding workplace wellbeing into your culture.
This event is for HRDs and business owners with 50-1,500 employees.
- Brian Heyworth, Global Head of Client Strategy at HSBC and Chair of City Mental Health Alliance
- Mary Lawrence, Partner, Osborne Clarke
- Evan Davidge, founder of The Wellbeing Leader
- Karen Williams, CFO at Avios (and formerly American Express)
- Jane Fordham, Consultant and equality/diversity specialist
- Debbie Kleiner, Head of Workplace Happiness at PES
- Andrew Drake, Head of Making Friends at PES
Book your place
- Click here to book your place!
- Confirmation and directions to the venue will be issued a week prior to the event.
- For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01454 808658.
- Spaces are limited so contact PES to book your place now! This event is open to both PES and non-PES clients.