Employee Communications Co-ordinator
Internal Communications Manager
In a nutshell:
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and self-motivated person to join a fun and fast paced team, at an exciting time in the business. You’ll be looking for a challenge with progression opportunities to help establish your career. You’ll have at least two years of experience in Marketing or Internal Communications and a great work ethic. You’ll be working closely with the rest of the team delivering outstanding campaigns to our clients and their employees.
What does the day-to-day look like?
A typical day in the team might look like this:
- draft an annual campaign plan and deliver the agreed content
- create content from templates such as user guides, posters, leaflets
- interact with clients as part of a client team to ensure campaigns are on track and up to scratch
- meet with colleagues to manage ongoing campaigns and schedule new ones
Our team works with a diverse range of demographics, so every day holds a variety of tasks.
Your main responsibilities would be to:
- ensure every client has an appropriately detailed communications campaign, based on client demographics and needs
- deliver multi-channel campaigns to a variety of demographics using our chosen software (MailChimp/DocMail/SurveyMonkey/Asana/Photoshop/InDesign/Microsoft Office)
- make sure all content is accurate and easy to understand
- work well with colleagues, clients and suppliers and develop appropriate working relationships
- provide analysis based on the statistics available from the wider business
To be considered, you’ll need:
- to be super personable!
- at least two years’ experience in a Marketing or Internal Communications role
- have experience of working to deadlines and prioritising workloads (we’ll help of course)
- to have some experience of building working relationships – with clients, suppliers and colleagues
From the first day you join the business, you’ll be entitled to:
- a competitive salary
- 3 x life assurance
- free parking
- unique employee-only deals from 5,700 retailers, including shopping discounts and reduced cinema tickets
- free fruit, tea and coffee
- free on-site gym
- 27 days’ annual leave and your birthday off
After your probation, you’ll also enjoy the following:
- a benefits fund of £290 per annum to spend on benefits of your choice
- a health cash plan with the option to increase your cover and claim back trips to the opticians, dentist and more
- an employee assistance programme
- a pension scheme with a 3% employer match
- voluntary benefits, including a cycle to work scheme and give as you earn
We’re a refreshingly helpful employee beneﬁts and HR support provider. Since 2001, we’ve been passionate about giving our clients a high standard of care. No matter what size a business is, we know one solution doesn’t work for everyone. Our focus is on creating tailored solutions for a variety of businesses, to make employee beneﬁts and HR support accessible and affordable.
Feel you can make a contribution?
Then please get in touch. Send an email and your CV to Jax, telling us why you’re interested in us and why you think you’d ﬁt in: email@example.com.