Health & Group Risk Co-ordinator
Lead Health and Group Risk Adviser
What are we looking for?
A super-organised, personable Co-ordinator to join our multi award-winning PES Health team.
As well as having experience in the health insurance and/or group risk markets, you will be a stickler for compliance and detail, and enjoy giving the best possible service.
As part of our health team, you’ll find yourself involved in a wider employee benefits business with talented, friendly people. PES has truly shared values which include working together and having fun.
At PES, we don’t sit still for long. That’s why our health team is growing and we need someone who’s willing to keep learning.
A ‘typical’ day would consist of:
- Preparing and issuing quote requests to insurers.
- Preparing comparison documentation by collating market feedback and best rates.
- Managing client queries in line with SLAs whilst not compromising on quality or service.
- Working with a wider team of Employee Benefits Specialist to provide our clients with a complete package using our flexible benefits technology.
Some of your main responsibilities would be:
- Understanding and working within Health and Group Risk schemes legal and regulatory compliance, ensuring FCA and Data Protection compliance at all times.
- Reviewing, analysing and recommending improvements on internal processes and documentation.
- To fully understand each client portfolio, by researching client information held internally, to ensure queries can be answered and dealt with efficiently and in accordance with SLAs.
To be considered for the role you will have:
- Proven experience in the health or employee benefits environment and/or within the insurance industry, with group risk experience preferred.
On joining the business:
- a competitive salary
- 3 x salary life assurance
- free parking
- unique employee-only benefits from 5,700 retailers, including shopping discounts and reduced price cinema tickets
- free fruit
- free on-site gym
- 27 days’ annual leave and your birthday off
Following successful completion of your probation period:
- a benefits fund of £290 per annum to spend on benefits of your choice
- a health cash plan with the option to increase your cover and claim back trips to the opticians, dentist and more
- an employee assistance programme
- a Group Personal Pension Plan membership with a 3% employee contribution, 5% employer contribution
- voluntary benefits, including a cycle to work scheme and give as you earn
We’re a refreshingly helpful employee beneﬁts and HR support provider. Since 2001, we’ve been passionate about giving our clients a high standard of care. No matter what size a business is, we know one solution doesn’t work for everyone. Our focus is on creating tailored solutions for a variety of businesses, to make employee beneﬁts and HR support accessible and affordable.
Feel you can make a contribution?
Then please get in touch. Send an email and your CV to Jax, telling us why you’re interested in us and why you think you’d ﬁt in: firstname.lastname@example.org.