To work with the Lead Web Product developer to develop, maintain and enhance PES’ software products to meet PES ‘, it’s clients and market needs. Primarily, this will involve development relating to happypeople, PES’ Employee Benefits Platform. In addition, there will be the opportunity to build new IT products / services in accordance with PES’ product development strategy.
- To become competent in the proprietary Spirit framework and how happypeople is constructed so that the employee benefits platform can be enhanced and maintained in the future.
- To maintain and enhance happypeople and undertake new product development (as instructed) and in accordance with the product roadmap.
- To produce code to agreed timescales, budget, quality and acceptance criteria as directed by the Lead IT developer.
- To submit completed code and documentation to peer reviews for evaluation of the technical content and quality of code/documentation produced.
- To use configuration management tools and methods to ensure that changes in code developed are tracked and controlled and baselines are established.
- To perform unit, integration and regression tests to ensure that the delivered code behaves as expected.
- To produce and maintain systems documentation so that knowledge is retained within PES.
- To effectively maintain PES’ production, test and development servers and take responsibility for resolving any issues experienced with these in a timely fashion.
- To provide production environment support to business end users and resolve issues raised within the agreed service level.
- To perform such other duties that may reasonably be required commensurate to experience and professional qualification.
- To remain up to date with the latest developments, trends, tools, techniques and skills.
We’re a refreshingly helpful employee benefits and HR support provider. Since 2001, we’ve been passionate about giving our clients a high standard of care. No matter what size a business is, we know one solution doesn’t work for everyone. Our focus is on creating tailored solutions for a variety of businesses, to make employee benefits and HR support accessible and affordable.
Then let us know by applying by email to email@example.com including a copy of your CV, outlining the reasons why you believe you are the right person to join our team and current remuneration details.