(Helping to create, develop and close new business opportunities)
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Executive to join and help grow our small but extremely talented and fun team.
About The Role
Working to improve PES’s market position and achieve financial growth through developing new business opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals, whilst maintaining knowledge of current market conditions.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To ensure that behaviour is professional and appropriate and matches the values of PES and the management team. Provide a role model for the wider sales and marketing team.
- To work with the senior management team to develop sales, marketing and business development strategies to increase future growth.
- To follow PES sales process and ensure the CRM system is kept fully up to date.
- Play an active role in the business planning process.
- To ensure BD finance targets are met.
- Develop new business leads in line with targets.
- Attend business development and marketing events in order to promote the business and develop new contacts.
- Build and maintain excellent product knowledge for both HR and Benefits.
- Utilise and develop your own professional network to maximise sales opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to potential clients.
- Contribute to ensuring all sales collateral is appropriate and up to date.
- Be aware of competitor activity and take appropriate action (including feeding into the marketing team).
- Keep up to date with market trends and latest developments.
- Consider your own professional development and seek relevant and appropriate forms of training and development within agreed budgets.
- To find, develop and maximise new business opportunities.
- To accurately record and follow up all new sales opportunities.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop focused lead generation campaigns and activities.
You will need to have a professional qualification or relevant experience in a PES business area (i.e. at least one of HR, flexible benefits, health, risk, wellbeing, workplace pensions). In addition to taking on all the above tasks, we want someone who is able to understand and evaluate the detail, be exceptionally well organised and good at planning. We are also very keen you have the ability and willingness to support commercial decisions that will improve our business performance. Some experience within a rapidly growing SME would also be beneficial.
We’re a refreshingly helpful employee benefits and HR support provider. Since 2001, we’ve been passionate about giving our clients a high standard of care. No matter what size a business is, we know one solution doesn’t work for everyone. Our focus is on creating tailored solutions for a variety of businesses, to make employee benefits and HR support accessible and affordable.
Then let us know by applying by email to firstname.lastname@example.org including a copy of your CV, outlining the reasons why you believe you are the right person to join our team and current remuneration details.