Title: Friends and Followers Manager (aka Marketing Manager)
Reporting to: Head of Making Friends
Purpose: To assist in developing a marketing strategy, manage and deliver its implementation and effectiveness across all relevant marketing channels including; company website (inc Search Engine Optimisation, SEO), business/social media and digital advertising in order to enhance the awareness of PES and grow its customer base.
- To develop and implement strategies for marketing but with particular focus on website, business/social-media, digital advertising and e-marketing
- To manage the ongoing development of the company’s website, from day-to-day updates to large-scale development projects. Establish user journeys to drive content provision
- To track and monitor website visitors via google analytics and amend content to align with customer journeys where appropriate to ensure excellent user experience
- To review and implement changes to SEO and utilise SEO tactics and methods to raise the company’s profile on search engines, and implement mechanisms to track the success of these
- To devise company guidelines and policies for staff with business/social media to drive engagement
- Manage all the company’s business/social media platforms including content generation, content policing and managing customer feedback
- To track performance on business/social media, highlighting best practices, audience data and competitor activity
- Assist in the co-ordination of e-marketing campaigns / automation workflows, ensuring that all messages are aligned across channels to drive visitors to the website
- To keep abreast competitor developments ensuring PES’ market position remains unique and leading
- To lead on and contribute to the development of outstanding marketing materials, including sales literature, presentations, banners, merchandise and DM, to raise product profile and awareness, support the sales process and improve lead generation and conversion rates
- Devise e-marketing strategies for lead generation and new client/service acquisition
- Establish and implement in-house operations flow for lead generation lead follow up
- Establish and implement lead nurturing strategies using social media, website and emailing by tracking and revising strategies to market condition and trends
- Line management of members of the marketing team
- Management of marketing budget
Measures for the role:
- Inbound lead generation pipeline – value agreed with Head of Making Friends and measured quarterly
- Website hit rates measured by specific pages to support business strategy
- Outbound lead generation improvement to levels agreed with Head of Making Friends
- Social media advertising performance as agreed with Head of Making Friends
You’ll enjoy a great benefits package and a whole range of wellbeing activities (such as an on-site gym, lunch and learn sessions, dress down Fridays and large amounts of cake).
We’re a refreshingly helpful employee benefits and HR support provider. Since 2001, we’ve been passionate about giving our clients a high standard of care. No matter what size a business is, we know one solution doesn’t work for everyone. Our focus is on creating tailored solutions for a variety of businesses, to make employee benefits and HR support accessible and affordable.
Then let us know by applying by email to email@example.com including a copy of your CV, outlining the reasons why you believe you are the right person to join our team and current remuneration details.