Support the Employee Communications team to create and deliver multi-channel marketing campaigns which maximise end user engagement with our product, ‘happypeople’.
In a nutshell
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven, self motivated person to assist a growing marketing-based team at an exciting time in the business. You’ll have some prior experience in a Marketing-based role and will work closely with the Communications Manager to deliver outstanding service to our clients.
What does the day-to-day look like?
A typical day in the Employee Communications team might look like this:
- Draft an annual marketing campaign plan
- Create content such as user guides, posters, leaflets
- Interact with clients to ensure campaigns are on track and up to scratch
- Meet with colleagues to manage ongoing campaigns and schedule new ones
In the Employee Communications team, we work with a diverse range of demographics, so every day holds a variety of tasks.
Your main responsibilities would be to:
- Ensure every client has an appropriately detailed communications campaign, based on client demographics and needs
- Support the Employee Communications team to deliver multi-channel marketing campaigns to a variety of demographics using our chosen software (MailChimp/DocMail/SurveyMonkey/Asana/Photoshop/InDesign/Microsoft Office).
- Proof read content written by colleagues to make sure all content is accurate and easy to understand.
- Work well with colleagues, clients and suppliers and develop appropriate working relationships.
- Populate account management documents and provide analysis based on the statistics available from the wider business.
- Meet client and internal deadlines in line with agreed dates from clients and the internal teams.
- Deliver ad hoc content for campaigns, as requested by the internal or client teams.
- Work within brand guidelines to make sure branding is consistent and easy to understand.
- Understand and interpret briefs from clients and colleagues on requirements for employee communications and deliver these accurately.
- Create presentations using our chosen software, (Prezi/PowerPoint) to assist PES in delivering presentations to prospects, partners, clients and employees
- Support the sales team by supplying communications content and attending client presentations to present PES employee communications offering.
You’ll enjoy a great benefits package and a whole range of wellbeing activities (such as an on-site gym, lunch and learn sessions, dress down Fridays and large amounts of cake).
We’re a refreshingly helpful employee benefits and HR support provider. Since 2001, we’ve been passionate about giving our clients a high standard of care. No matter what size a business is, we know one solution doesn’t work for everyone. Our focus is on creating tailored solutions for a variety of businesses, to make employee benefits and HR support accessible and affordable.
Then let us know by applying by email to email@example.com including a copy of your CV, outlining the reasons why you believe you are the right person to join our team and current remuneration details.