To take responsibility for PES’ IT business infrastructure, information security and data protection within the business.
3 days per week
Up to £45k (FTE)
- To actively work with PES’ IT service provider to deliver and maintain PES’ business IT infrastructure ensuring that PES’ IT issues are dealt with in an effective and timely manner and service improvements are planned and rolled out effectively across the business.
- To review and renew IT contracts (in conjunction with the Head of Web Product Development), as required, and manage authorisation of monthly IT invoices.
- To take an active role in the specification and procurement of hardware and business software to meet the developing needs of PES, delivering savings where possible.
- To be responsible for the IT Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity management for PES’ business infrastructure, and maintain a good working relationship with our IT service provider and PES development team to implement, monitor and make the necessary improvements to organisational systems and data security (encryption, anti-virus, etc.).
- To manage all activities enabling PES to maintain its Cyber Essentials / IASME Gold accreditation such as security reviews, improving security measures, monitoring policy compliance.
- Lead the obtaining of any other accreditations that the business deems to be appropriate, for example, ISO 27001.
- To produce and maintain inventories of hardware and software, ensuring calendar reminders are set within agreed parameters for timely action regarding warranty/licensing/software renewals where necessary.
- To ensure the continuing adherence to GDPR regulations ensuring PES remains compliant at all times.
- To maintain the IT, security and GDPR policies and procedures.
- To assist in the budget-setting and in-year budget monitoring and management for the PES business infrastructure IT budget.
- To provide advice and assistance as an IT professional to the Senior Management Team and business teams, ensuring options and implications are carefully considered and the SMT/business teams are appropriately advised.
- To be adaptable to a changing technical environment and develop a professional understanding and knowledge of technology, providing training, coaching and support of PES employees, as required.
You’ll enjoy a great benefits package and a whole range of wellbeing activities (such as an on-site gym, lunch and learn sessions, dress down Fridays and large amounts of cake).
We’re a refreshingly helpful employee benefits and HR support provider. Since 2001, we’ve been passionate about giving our clients a high standard of care. No matter what size a business is, we know one solution doesn’t work for everyone. Our focus is on creating tailored solutions for a variety of businesses, to make employee benefits and HR support accessible and affordable.
Then let us know by applying by email to email@example.com including a copy of your CV, outlining the reasons why you believe you are the right person to join our team and current remuneration details.