To assist and support the Lead Health and Group Risk Adviser with all tasks for new clients and renewals (for corporate schemes as well as SMEs) by liaising with clients and insurers, predominately via email and telephone, to ensure client needs are met, new schemes created or existing schemes renewed.
The role and that of Lead Health and Group Risk Adviser sits within PES Health, part of the PES family.
- To understand and work within compliance processes at all times, ensuring PES Health remains FCA and Data Protection compliant.
- To remain up to date on Health Schemes legal and regulatory compliance, and within that complete our principle compliance and data protection training, when required, including ongoing updates to ensure compliance with regulations.
- To communicate with and organise activities resulting from other PES teams leads for work (HR, Employee Benefits, Pensions) to ensure information and/or services provided to clients are accurate and timely.
- To maintain regular client contact ensuring highest standard of service delivery.
- To provide client advice, ensuring client needs are fully understood and met.
- To prepare, issue and collate responses on market reviews and feed back to the Lead Health and Protection Adviser on findings.
- To manage client queries, escalating where necessary, ensuring SLAs are met and client happiness not compromised.
- To effectively communicate and work with the Employee Benefits team to ensure all monthly processes, including requests from clients for relevant changes, are implemented accurately and by the necessary deadlines.
- To update and maintain the renewals process plan for each client, informing the Employee Benefits team of the progress at regular agreed intervals.
- To fully understand each client portfolio, by researching client information held internally, to ensure queries can be answered and dealt with efficiently and in accordance with SLAs.
- To minimise compliance risk by ensuring all client records are updated and maintained at all times.
- To reconcile commission statements ensuring accurate financial records are kept.
- To review, analyse, and recommend improvements on internal processes and documentation, to establish best practice and enhance client experience.
- To contact all relevant insurers to request quotes and prepare a comparison document using Excel, as part of the renewal or review process.
- To assess clients’ needs and demands and make appropriate recommendations in relation to Health Insurance Benefits to ensure new and existing clients sign up to PES Health services.
You’ll enjoy a great benefits package and a whole range of wellbeing activities (such as an on-site gym, lunch and learn sessions, dress down Fridays and large amounts of cake).
We’re a refreshingly helpful employee benefits, HR support and wellbeing services provider. Since 2001, we’ve been passionate about giving our clients a high standard of care. No matter what size a business is, we know one solution doesn’t work for everyone. Our focus is on creating tailored solutions for a variety of businesses, to make employee benefits and HR support accessible and affordable.
Then let us know by applying by email to firstname.lastname@example.org including a copy of your CV, outlining the reasons why you believe you are the right person to join our team and current remuneration details.