We are looking for a super-organised and personable individual to join our multi award-winning PES Health team.
As well as having experience in the health insurance or Group Risk market, you’ll have immaculate telephone and email skills to keep our clients happy. You’ll also be a stickler for compliance and detail, and enjoy giving the best possible service.
As part of our health team, you’ll find yourself involved in a wider employee benefits business with talented, friendly people. PES has truly shared values which include working together and having fun.
We offer wellbeing services too, and we practise what we preach. You’ll enjoy a great benefits package and a whole range of wellbeing activities (such as an on-site gym, lunch and learn sessions, dress down Fridays and large amounts of cake or fruit if you prefer).
At PES, we don’t sit still for long. That’s why our health team is growing and we need someone who’s willing to keep learning.
Do you fit the bill?
You will be responsible for assisting and supporting the Health and Group Risk Advisory Team with all tasks for new clients and renewals (for corporate schemes as well as SMEs), by liaising with clients and insurers, predominately via email and telephone, to ensure client needs are met, new schemes created or existing schemes renewed.
You will be ambitious with a desire to study and achieve the IF7 and GR1 qualifications.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- To understand and work within compliance processes at all times, ensuring PES Health remains FCA and Data Protection compliant.
- To remain up to date on health and group risk schemes legal and regulatory compliance, and within that complete our principle compliance and data protection training, when required, including ongoing updates to ensure compliance with regulations.
- To communicate with and organise activities resulting from other PES teams leads for work (HR, Employee Benefits, Pensions) to ensure information and/or services provided to clients are accurate and timely.
- To maintain regular client contact ensuring highest standard of service delivery.
- To manage client queries, escalating where necessary, ensuring SLAs are met and client happiness not compromised.
- To effectively communicate and work with the Employee Benefits team to ensure all monthly processes, including requests from clients for relevant changes, are implemented accurately and by the necessary deadlines.
- To update and maintain the renewals process plan for each client, informing the Employee Benefits team of the progress at regular agreed intervals.
- To fully understand each client portfolio, by researching client information held internally, to ensure queries can be answered and dealt with efficiently and in accordance with SLAs.
- To minimise compliance risk by ensuring all client records are updated and maintained at all times.
- To help reconcile commission statements on a fortnightly basis to ensure accurate financial records are kept.
- To review, analyse, and recommend improvements on internal processes and documentation, to establish best practice and enhance client experience.
- To contact all relevant insurers in a timely manner to request quotes and prepare a market review document, as part of the renewal or review process ensuring compliance and demonstrating that appropriate market research has been undertaken to support any recommendation for a particular policy or provider.
We’re a refreshingly helpful employee benefits, HR support and wellbeing services provider. Since 2001, we’ve been passionate about giving our clients a high standard of care. No matter what size a business is, we know one solution doesn’t work for everyone. Our focus is on creating tailored solutions for a variety of businesses, to make employee benefits and HR support accessible and affordable.
Then let us know by applying by email to firstname.lastname@example.org including a copy of your CV, outlining the reasons why you believe you are the right person to join our team and current remuneration details.