This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller (Controlling Money Matters) to join and help grow our small but extremely talented and fun team.
About The Role
Working closely with senior management and other PES team members, the objective of the role is to manage and support the day to day accountabilities of the finance team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To oversee the production of timely and accurate monthly management information, review & sigh off prior to presentation to the Board of Directors and the senior management team, whilst providing detailed commentary of all variances.
- Ensuring that all relevant financial and non-financial information is supplied to both internal management for supporting effective decision making within the organisation, and to external stakeholders to comply with contractual responsibilities.
- To effectively forecast & report on the businesses cash flow management performance and projected future requirements.
- Continually improve on cash collection through accurate & timely invoicing, regular review of aged debtors, forging positive client relationships where required, and ensuring late payment issues are escalated where necessary.
- Work with management personnel to develop a realistic and sustainable company budgets, including phased P&L, Balance Sheet & cash flow.
- Review child care voucher reconciliations and perform relevant internal control functions to ensure adequate control of client monies.
- To proactively review & enhance the evolving processes, controls and management information systems to meet the needs of the growing business, ensuring best practice at all times.
- Manage internal audits involving review of accounting and administrative controls to ensure compliance and adherence to policies and procedures.
- To be responsible for the delivery of financial process & procedural training across the organisation.
- To perform such other duties that may reasonably be required commensurate to experience and professional qualification.
You’ll need to be a qualified accountant with an enthusiasm for all things financial. In addition to taking on all the above takes, we want someone who is able to understand and evaluate the detail, be exceptionally well organised and good at planning. We are also very keen you have the ability and willingness to support commercial decisions that will improve our business performance. Some experience within a rapidly growing SME would also be beneficial.
We’re a refreshingly helpful employee benefits, HR support and wellbeing services provider. Since 2001, we’ve been passionate about giving our clients a high standard of care. No matter what size a business is, we know one solution doesn’t work for everyone. Our focus is on creating tailored solutions for a variety of businesses, to make employee benefits and HR support accessible and affordable.
Then let us know by applying by email to email@example.com including a copy of your CV, outlining the reasons why you believe you are the right person to join our team and current remuneration details.