Evidence-based ideas for an effective wellbeing strategy
Are you committed to developing a measurable wellbeing strategy for your business?
Join us for insights from leading professional firms into what makes employees happy, engaged and productive.
- Brian Heyworth, Global Head of Client Strategy at HSBC and Chair of City Mental Health Alliance
- Evan Davidge, founder of The Wellbeing Leader
- Karen William, CFO at Avios (and formerly American Express)
- Consultant and equality/diversity specialist Jane Fordham
- Debbie Kleiner, Head of Workplace Happiness at PES
Discover a new, 7-step framework for embedding workplace wellbeing into your culture.
Our speakers will share personal as well as professional experiences to enrich your understanding of wellbeing at work.
This event is for HRDs in professional services firms with 50-1,500 employees
Book your place
- Click here to book your place!
- Confirmation and directions to the venue will be issued a week prior to the event.
- For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01454 808658.
- Spaces are limited so contact PES to book your place now! This event is open to both PES and non-PES clients.