Mental health aware wellbeing workshop
- An understanding of what mental health is from this nationally endorsed course from Mental Health First Aid England.
- Gain a basic knowledge of some common mental health issues and get the confidence to interact with someone who is in distress or may be experiencing a mental health issue.
- Learn how to look after your own mental health.
Mental health first aid
- The Adult MHFA Two-Day course qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing as well as practical skills to help you spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues.
- Develop the confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress and knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support.
Mental health awareness for managers
- Gain an understanding what mental health and wellbeing is and identify key factors that affect mental health and wellbeing at work.
- Identifying the early signs of someone becoming distressed at work and how to take positive action.
- Practical ways to better support/manage a member of staff with a mental health condition.
Employee Wellbeing is high on our agenda. This workshop will give you and your colleagues the awareness and tools you need to create a more relaxed working environment.
We know why workplace wellbeing works…
Download the Viewpoint paper below to discover the secrets:
FREE DOWNLOAD: ‘Why Workplace Wellbeing Works’
Simply fill in your email address to access the download link.
Explore our workplace wellbeing workshops
- Building resilience
- Building resilience for managers
- Line manager training
- Sleep & rest
- Fitness & health
- Health at your desk
- How to be better with money
- How money can make you happier
- Help to buy & helping your employees get on the housing ladder
- Reboot your pension
- Mental health aware
- Mental health first aid
- Mental health awareness for managers
- Emotional intelligence
- Wellbeing & you – wellbeing workout
- Ways of wellbeing workshop – an introduction to the 5 ways to wellbeing
- Behavioural happiness: wellbeing at work
- Finding & aligning values & purpose
- Design in mind: how the design of the workplace affects health, wellbeing and productivity