How to be better with money
- Get and keep control of your money and get a plan for the future, whatever that may look like.
- Tackling spending, budgets, debt, home buying, insurance, credit checks, savings and pensions we aim to ensure you go away with a personal action plan.
- No jargon or boredom just practical help and tips in a fun and memorable way!
How money can make you happier
- Understand the principles of financial wellbeing including how to control your daily finances and the ability to cope with a financial shock.
- What makes you happy and what would you like to be doing but aren’t. From this create longer term objectives to aim for and spend your time and money on.
- How to create a long-term plan and use financial forecasting to answer the question “How much is enough?”
Help to buy and helping your employees get on the housing ladder
- Fed up with flatmates, annoying your parents or loathe your landlord? This workshop helps you understand what to save for a deposit and buy your own home.
- Reboot your finances to get that deposit, the differences between Help to Buy and Lifetime ISA’s and the various help to buy schemes.
- Understand why your spending habits and financial management is important, budgeting and the home buying process.
Reboot your pension
- No pensions are not dull. No they are not just for old people. It’s time to get your head around them and what you really need to know.
- How to think about planning for later life no matter what age you are, understanding state and different types of pensions
- 10 things you must do to have a good retirement and your personal action plan.
Deal with debt and become debt-free quicker
- Prioritise and reduce debt including credit cards, store cards, loans and overdrafts.
- Discover simple ways to boost your credit score.
- Learn what to do if you are in a debt crisis.
Building a nest egg – Saving for the future
- Understand the importance of setting savings goals and budgets, regardless of what stage you’re at in your career.
- Recognise the difference between emergency, short-term and long-term savings, and learn tips to help you achieve your savings goals.
- Gain an overview of the different savings options available.
Employee Wellbeing is high on our agenda. This workshop will give you and your colleagues the awareness and tools you need to create a more relaxed working environment.
We know why workplace wellbeing works…
Download the Viewpoint paper below to discover the secrets:
FREE DOWNLOAD: ‘Why Workplace Wellbeing Works’
Simply fill in your email address to access the download link.
Explore our workplace wellbeing workshops
- Building resilience
- Building resilience for managers
- Line manager training
- Sleep & rest
- Fitness & health
- Health at your desk
- How to be better with money
- How money can make you happier
- Help to buy & helping your employees get on the housing ladder
- Reboot your pension
- Mental health aware
- Mental health first aid
- Mental health awareness for managers
- Emotional intelligence
- Wellbeing & you – wellbeing workout
- Ways of wellbeing workshop – an introduction to the 5 ways to wellbeing
- Behavioural happiness: wellbeing at work
- Finding & aligning values & purpose
- Design in mind: how the design of the workplace affects health, wellbeing and productivity