Design in mind: How the design of the workplace affects health, wellbeing and productivity.
- Assess the impact the design of the office is having on employees health, wellbeing and productivity.
- Using a seven letter toolkit in sound, air, light, imagery, ergonomics, nature and tint (SALIENT).
- Create and implement a healthier, happier and therefore, more productive place to work.
Employee wellbeing is high on our agenda. This workshop will give you and your colleagues the awareness and tools you need to create a more relaxed working environment.
We know why workplace wellbeing works…
Download the Viewpoint paper below to discover the secrets:
FREE DOWNLOAD: ‘Why Workplace Wellbeing Works’
Simply fill in your email address to access the download link.
Explore our workplace wellbeing workshops
- Building resilience
- Building resilience for managers
- Line manager training
- Sleep & rest
- Fitness & health
- Health at your desk
- How to be better with money
- How money can make you happier
- Help to buy & helping your employees get on the housing ladder
- Reboot your pension
- Mental health aware
- Mental health first aid
- Mental health awareness for managers
- Emotional intelligence
- Wellbeing & you – wellbeing workout
- Ways of wellbeing workshop – an introduction to the 5 ways to wellbeing
- Behavioural happiness: wellbeing at work
- Finding & aligning values & purpose
- Design in mind: how the design of the workplace affects health, wellbeing and productivity