Can you recognise the signs of workplace stress and burnout in line managers?
This Building resilience for line managers workshop will give you and your colleagues the awareness and tools to create a more relaxed work environment.
- This workshop will raise your awareness of what resilience looks like in managers, teams and organisations.
- Spot the signs and effects of stress in you and your colleagues and be a supportive manager. How to use emotional intelligence to build resilient teams.
- Understand what resilient organisations look like and create an action plan for developing your own and your team’s coping strategies.
Employee wellbeing is high on our agenda. This workshop will give you and your colleagues the awareness and tools you need to create a more relaxed working environment.
Download the Viewpoint paper below to discover the secrets:
FREE DOWNLOAD: ‘Why Workplace Wellbeing Works’
Simply fill in your email address to access the download link.
Explore our workplace wellbeing workshops
- Building resilience
- Building resilience for managers
- Line manager training
- Sleep & rest
- Fitness & health
- Health at your desk
- How to be better with money
- How money can make you happier
- Help to buy & helping your employees get on the housing ladder
- Reboot your pension
- Mental health aware
- Mental health first aid
- Mental health awareness for managers
- Emotional intelligence
- Wellbeing & you – wellbeing workout
- Ways of wellbeing workshop – an introduction to the 5 ways to wellbeing
- Behavioural happiness: wellbeing at work
- Finding & aligning values & purpose
- Design in mind: how the design of the workplace affects health, wellbeing and productivity