Workplace wellbeing sounds like a great idea for big organisations with the budget to employ occupational health professionals. If you run a smaller enterprise, where do you start?
Workplace wellbeing needn’t be too ‘fluffy’ or expensive for your business. If you don’t fancy meditation Mondays or fat-free Fridays, you can still give your employees more energy, mental agility and positivity with just a few creative ideas.
It may be that simple – or there may be more to do. The key thing is to find out. At PES, we help businesses of all sizes improve workplace wellbeing in a way that works for them. Our approach is to look at where you are now and deliver a meaningful workplace wellbeing solution that gets you to where you want to be.
Three steps to a healthier business
Our workplace wellbeing solution begins with clear-headed analysis. What are the key business issues you need to address?
You might be worried about sickness levels. You may have noticed a dip in productivity. Perhaps you just want to attract the right talent with a package that beats off the competition.
Step 1 – Workplace wellbeing: Check
Once we understand your concerns, we’ll take the temperature of your organisation. That means asking employees through focus groups and questionnaires what could make their working life better. If there’s a gap between your expectations and their experience, a direct enquiry from an independent third party will elicit some honest answers.
Step 2 – Workplace wellbeing: Plan
We’ll use these robust, evidence-based findings to develop a detailed, achievable plan. Here’s where the creativity really comes in. Throw your assumptions about wellbeing to the wind – our recommendations might be light touch, detailed or radical. Whatever we suggest, we’ll make wellbeing work for you.
Step 3 – Workplace wellbeing: Deliver
With our unique combination of HR, employee benefits and wellbeing expertise, we can deliver on any aspect of the plan, from organisational change through to fitness days. Our wide network of partners means we can get the best deals for training packages, health screening programmes, exercise classes and more. Read on to find out why you should make PES your workplace wellbeing partner!
Call us on 01454 808658, email us at email@example.com or fill in our enquiry form.
Here are a few Workplace Wellbeing pointers to get you started
- Think about how workplace wellbeing will support your business strategy.
- Consider your sector, size and employee demographic – every organisation’s workplace wellbeing requirements are different.
- Ask your employees what they want.
- Don’t limit your ideas to ‘bolt-on’ interventions like team sports or yoga sessions (although that might be all you need).
- But don’t assume workplace wellbeing has to be complex or costly.
- Make sure your workplace wellbeing interventions are measurable.
We know why workplace wellbeing works…
Download the Viewpoint paper below to discover the secrets:
FREE DOWNLOAD: ‘Why Workplace Wellbeing Works’
Simply fill in your email address to access the download link.
Why workplace wellbeing matters
‘Good health is good business’ according to Dame Carol Black, author of the ground-breaking report into workplace wellbeing, ‘Working for a healthier tomorrow’.Why workplace wellbeing matters
We agree. Happy employees contribute to business growth in so many ways. Productivity, energy, ideas, creative solutions – on a grander scale this means a burgeoning economy, which is great for us all.
Think of work as a source of wellbeing. It’s a huge part of many people’s lives and we’re working longer than ever before. If your employees aren’t happy, work can be a life sentence. If they are, their quality of life improves dramatically – which can only be good for your business.
Our workplace wellbeing ‘Happy at Work Hub’!
The PES Happy at Work Hub is a network of expert practitioners who have been carefully chosen and vetted by PES to deliver inspiring, practical wellbeing interventions that boost productivity and reduce absence rates.
- Happy at Work Hub brings together a range of expert workplace wellbeing practitioners who have experience in making employees happy in growing businesses.
- We take the hassle of organising, vetting and finding top quality practitioners to deliver fun and innovative workplace wellbeing workshops.
- We’re committed to bringing you stress free, fun wellbeing solutions to make for happy people, happy business.