The terms “PES”, “we” or “us” are used in reference to the owner of this website, whose registered office is Unit 1, Pinkers Court, Briarland Office Park, Rudgeway, BS35 3QH. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ is used to refer to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We cannot provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We shall not be liable for your use of any information or materials on this website, which is entirely at your own risk. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is strictly prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice , which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Premier Employer Solutions Limited’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
PES Health complaints procedure
Our aim is at all times to provide you with an excellent service. However, there may be occasions when our service falls short of your expectations.
If you are unhappy with our service please write to our Principal Firm at the following address: Compliance Department, Chase Templeton Limited, 5 Arkwright Court, Blackburn Interchange, Darwen, BB3 0FG, or by telephone on 01254 503796 or by email to email@example.com
- Our principal will send you a written acknowledgement confirming receipt of your complaint and will inform you of the name or job title of the individual handling the complaint (together with details of the internal complaint handling procedures).
- A final response will be issued within eight weeks of the initial receipt of your complaint or they will explain why they are not in a position to make a final response.
- In the unlikely event that no response is provided by our Principal firm within the eight week period you are entitled to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
- If you remain dissatisfied with the final response you then have the right to refer the complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service and must do so within six months.
For further information please refer to The Financial Ombudsman Service at Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, Harbour Exchange Square, London, E14 9SR; Telephone: 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or Website http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk./