Health and safety is a crucial part of organisational life. Much as we love it, we’ve partnered with a company that enjoys it even more. So if you need help with this important aspect of running a business, we can invite them to help you:
- Assess all the risks in your workplace
- Enforce measures that minimise risk
- Reduce the chance of accident and injury
They can also offer:
- Safety training (including Accredited IOSH Training, Manual Handling, Fire Awareness, Asbestos Awareness, Stress Management, and more…)
- Workstation (DSE) assessments
- Fire risk assessments for your building
- Accident investigation services
- HSG 65 Audit of your Health and Safety Compliance
- And even your PAT testing!
Nowadays, health and safety in the workplace is more vital than ever. Senior managers and directors can be held legally accountable in the criminal court for accidents at work.
No matter how large or small your business, you need to demonstrate through a health and safety policy and processes how you intend to minimise the risks of health hazards, accidents and injuries in your workplace. If your business has five or more employees, then your policy needs to be written down. Find out more from the Health and Safety Executive.