Many business owners have gained a few wrinkles and lost a bit of hair over the legalities of employment contracts. But don’t worry, we’re here to help create a watertight document that works for you.
Did you know:
- An employment contract begins as soon as an offer of employment is made (whether verbally or in writing)
- You can make changes to employment contracts as long as both parties agree
- All employees are entitled to a written statement of the primary terms and conditions of employment (sometimes called contract)
- If you don’t cover everything you need to in your terms and conditions, then you could put your business at risk of not achieving what it needs – or even facing employment tribunal or High Court claims
Here at PES, our HR experts can:
- Review your current employment contracts
- Explain best practices and what’s useful to include
- Provide a template contract
- Create specifically tailored employment contracts for any employee or job
We can also help you to develop your handbooks and policies.