Two heads are better than one, as the saying goes. How about a whole team of heads, from across, up, down and even outside the organisation, to help assess an individual’s performance?
360 degree feedback from colleagues, managers, senior management and direct reports is proven to be a highly effective approach to performance management. It delivers more data for a more in-depth evaluation, adds weight and consistency to findings, and gives more people a voice.
When should you use 360 degree feedback?
There are no hard and fast rules about when you should use it. It could be part of a pay review, a regular part of your performance management system or a one-off initiative to build individual development plans.
How we can help
Our HR experts have implemented 360 degree reviews in a host of different organisations. Whether you have previous experience of the process or not, we can help you:
- Design an entire 360 degree feedback procedure, from what to assess to how to assess it
- Create tailored documentation, paper and online, to develop a consistent feedback process
- Train people on how to give and receive feedback
- Provide feedback on your behalf, allowing an approach free from bias
- Help individuals address their feedback and set objectives for their personal and professional development.