Has it been a while since you last took a long hard look at what your organisation needs from its people? If so, it’s probably time to conduct some strategic HR.
Ask yourself: does your people strategy support your vision and goals? What kind of an organisation do you need to be to attract, motivate and retain the best talent? This is called your employer brand and it should be part of your business strategy. Get it right and the world’s your oyster.
HR audit – strategy and processes
When it comes to anything to do with people, we really know our stuff. We’ve been conducting HR audits and coming up with workable plans for longer than we care to remember – to the great satisfaction of our clients. We can help to build the foundations for your strategy and spring clean all of your current HR/people processes.
Here at PES we put our best minds to use and systematically review key areas including:
- Your employer brand
- Your values and culture – how you do things day to day
- How you recruit your employees
- Everyday challenges, including paperwork and procedures
- Performance management – getting the best from your people
- Salary compensation and employee benefits
- How you reward your employees (it’s more than just pay)
- Managing organisational change.
Read on to find out how organisational design and workforce planning are integral to your strategy.