When you’re a rapidly growing business, extra hassle is one thing you can really do without. But don’t worry – our online benefits package won’t give you any trouble. We’ve taken care to include full administrative support, so everything will run smoothly and cost-effectively, right from the start.
Our service includes:
- Full set-up and ongoing administration support
- Helpdesk from 8.30am-5.30pm, five days a week, offering telephone and email support to your employees
- Monthly processing, with reports for payroll and benefit providers, and any required data changes (including joiners, leavers, salary changes, and more)
- Management information – timely, informative, online reports giving you real insight into what’s working and why
- Liaison with providers – not just data provision, but regular review of market and service levels too
- An annual meeting to review your scheme, plan changes and add fantastic new benefits
- Full hosting and maintenance
We’ll take the pain out of paperwork, leaving you free to learn from our helpful management reports how well your scheme is performing. It couldn’t be easier.
Here are some other ways in which we can take the administrative burden off your shoulders.
Pensions and auto enrolment
The government drive is on to ensure that all UK companies offer a workplace pension for qualifying employees aged between 22 and 65. We can get you ready to comply with auto enrolment easily and efficiently so you’re fully compliant.
On the regulated side of things, our experts at PES Financial Services are on hand to offer pensions help and advice – just contact us for personalised support.
Each year you’re required by law to tell HMRC via form P11D details of certain benefits paid out to employees earning more than £8,500 per annum.
We can take the stress out of annual statutory reporting by doing the legwork for you. Why not let us:
- Gather all the data relating to the benefits received by your employees
- Process your P11D forms (a separate P11D has to be completed for each relevant employee)
- Complete the relevant P11D(b) returns on your behalf to calculate any Class 1A National Insurance Contributions (NICs) due
- Make sure that all your relevant tax and NIC returns, along with any other relevant correspondence, is submitted to HMRC by the 6 July deadline.
If we’re already running your benefits scheme, we’ll usually have access to the relevant data.
Imagine how much time and effort this could save your hard-pressed administration team!