About The Role
To work jointly with the software development team and employee benefits team to provide a robust testing process for PES’ web products. You will be responsible for system testing, user acceptance testing and pre site release testing. You will also help develop ISO 9001 processes to ensure robustness of both software testing and client site configuration / testing.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To perform manual testing of web based software cross-browser on PC.
- To work with the development team to identify the testing requirements.
- To Report software defects and work with the development team to resolve them.
- To create test plans and test scripts.
- To identify and implement appropriate software testing applications.
- To review and improve the testing process with a focus on implementing automated testing where appropriate.
- To develop and implement appropriate ISO 9001 processes for testing.
- To work with the lead developer on penetration testing PES’ web products.
- To become the employee benefits web platform specialist providing advice and support to the employee benefits team.
- To manage and guide the user acceptance testing carried out by the employee benefits team, creating test scripts as appropriate.
- To work with the employee benefits team to help define ISO 9001 processes for site creation, configuration and testing.
- To oversee testing of client production sites prior to annual launch ensuring all steps in the testing process have been completed and signed off.
- To monitor the processes for site creation, configuration and testing and ensure that they are followed by the employee benefits team.
- To perform such other duties that may reasonably be required commensurate to experience and professional qualification.
- To remain up to date with the latest developments, trends, tools, techniques and skills.
We’re a refreshingly helpful employee benefits and HR support provider. Since 2001, we’ve been passionate about giving our clients a high standard of care. No matter what size a business is, we know one solution doesn’t work for everyone. Our focus is on creating tailored solutions for a variety of businesses, to make employee benefits and HR support accessible and affordable.
Then let us know by applying via our website including a copy of your CV, outlining the reasons why you believe you are the right person to join our team and current remuneration details.