About The Role
To provide support for the set-up, ongoing delivery (including renewals) of Employee Benefit services for clients, helping to maximise efficiencies and enhancing customer satisfaction, whilst supporting PES values and objectives.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Lead Benefit Scheme Co-ordinators in the delivery of new client implementation and renewal projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and in line with contract scope and client requirements.
- Assisting in the building, configuring and testing of The Core platform, making sure they meet the requirements and objectives of the client and ongoing service delivery. Contribute to client/management information as requested.
- Responsible for creating documentation including the Employee Benefits Manual and the Process and Procedure guides, ensuring clients have a clear and accurate understanding of operational processes and requirements.
- Overseeing the day to day help desk/technical support to clients and their employees, ensuring all queries are answered efficiently and effectively (to SLAs) and/or escalated where appropriate. All with the aim of delighting customers (internal and external) via phone, email or face to face. There will be a need to attend client meetings/events as requested.
- To provide administrative support to PES Health and PES Financial Services for regulated benefits, ensuring data is processed accurately, in accordance with client and provider requirements, whilst remaining compliant to FCA and Data Protection regulations.
- Maintaining and keeping up to date all internal processes in line with potential changes and/or client requirements include adherence at all times to data protection regulations/policies.
- Responsible for receiving and uploading client employee data to The Core and MailChimp (and any other software as required), ensuring it is in a compatible format and is uploaded in a timely manner to support provider and employer expected deadlines.
- Responsible for creating data reports from the HappyPeople platform for clients and providers, ensuring all in month changes are captured enabling accurate payroll and benefit processing and reporting. Ensure all client and provider data manipulation is completed in a timely and accurate way.
- Providing product demonstrations to clients to enable them to see the product in operation to get a clear understanding of functionality and operational processes.
- Ensure the smooth and accurate running of allocated work such as the WOW point process, updating of the billing schedule, pensions administration (including loading data in to pensions portals such as Peoples Pension), NextJump shopping set up and uploads, and GymFlex (and other providers where necessary) upload/reporting/following processes.
- Ensure all system such as Trello are well maintained and up to date.
- Being commercial aware of any additional admin requirements and the need to charge for these.
- To perform such other duties that may reasonably be required commensurate to skills and experience.
We’re a refreshingly helpful employee benefits and HR support provider. Since 2001, we’ve been passionate about giving our clients a high standard of care. No matter what size a business is, we know one solution doesn’t work for everyone. Our focus is on creating tailored solutions for a variety of businesses, to make employee benefits and HR support accessible and affordable.
Then let us know by applying via our website including a copy of your CV, outlining the reasons why you believe you are the right person to join our team, confirmation that you have the right to work in the UK, and your current remuneration details.