About The Role
To provide support to the Employee Benefits communications team for the set-up, monitoring and ongoing delivery of Employee Benefit communication packages for clients, helping to maximise engagement, understanding and enhancing customer satisfaction, whilst supporting PES values and objectives.
Expected apprenticeship duration
Possible start date
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Following a brief to produce engaging and well-written content
- Proof reading to ensure the highest possible quality content
- Creation of annual and launch communications plans for clients.
- Document population to support the wider teams.
- Prezi for employee facing presentations.
Production of assets: Production of assets in line with various brand guidelines.
Campaign delivery: Delivery of ecampaigns via MailChimp, brief/write/design/data upload/sign off internally/send.
- Strong communications with the wider team to ensure 100% data accuracy & security.
- Assisting Lead Employee Benefits Broadcaster with all required tasks.
This role is under an apprenticeship scheme. The role is planned to be a ‘trainee’ to be developed to a proficient administrator.
Requirements and prospects
- PC literate – excel and word
- Creative eye
- Design experience
- Attention to detail
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
- Customer focus
- Planning and organising skills
- Team membership
- Ability to speak and write in fluent English
- GCSE English, Maths & ICT (A*-C) or equivalent.
- Full time position.
We’re a refreshingly helpful employee benefits and HR support provider. Since 2001, we’ve been passionate about giving our clients a high standard of care. No matter what size a business is, we know one solution doesn’t work for everyone. Our focus is on creating tailored solutions for a variety of businesses, to make employee benefits and HR support accessible and affordable.
Then let us know by emailing Jackie.firstname.lastname@example.org including a copy of your CV, outlining the reasons why you believe you are the right person to join our team, and confirmation that you have the right to work in the UK.